- Großraum Düsseldorf
Our client is a global leader in the building material industry. With their breakthrough innovations, our client is changing the way Europe builds and setting new standards in areas such as lean manufacturing, building global brands and implementing our push-pull strategy.
To strengthen the team, we are looking for a full-time, in permanent at the European headquarters in Düsseldorf a
Senior Group Operations Controller (w/m/d)
- This role will provide insights into key business drivers and appropriately challenge recommendations to ensure informed and timely business decisions while leading a small team.
- Primary business partner to the European Head of Operations, with close collaboration with the Production, Supply chain and Procurement teams, leading step change initiatives across the organisation.
- Defining the Operations Finance Model in the group, building a robust and flexible structure allowing for continued growth.
- Establishing Key leading and lagging Performance Indicators within operations, and directing and reviewing the analysis and interpretation of operational, statistical, economic and accounting inputs to ensure concise, insightful information for management decision making.
- Leading preparation of challenging and yet realistic business operating/strategic plans/forecasts by engaging with manufacturing and other operational areas of the business.
- Continually assessing Risks and Opportunities within the business and providing pro-active recommendations for value creation in operations.
- Co-ordinating the month end process and owning key monthly, quarterly & annual deliverables.
You are …
- smart? You have a degree in finance and have already gained several years of professional experience in a comparable finance role. In addition, you are confident in using SAP and common Microsoft Office applications, particularly in Excel. You have a high degree of understanding and experience in cost accounting, standard setting and variance analysis.
- driven? Standing still is a foreign concept for you, and you have a natural ability to influence others and a function as a partner. You are a self-starter who is energetic, resourceful, and hands-on, with a strong bias for action.
- real? You inspire internally and externally with your friendly, well-organized and confident manner. You possess excellent written/oral communication skills, as well as the ability to fluently present your views in German and in English in a clear and compelling manner (minimum B2 level in active use).
What our client offers
- A very collegial atmosphere in a positive dynamic environment
- Continuous, individual development opportunities
- Attractive, success-oriented variable compensation model
- The freedom to participate in processes and projects
Your benefits with HUMANCUBIC
- Outstanding companies/clients
- Supervision by specialised recruitment consultants
Are you interested? Please send us your detailed application with your professional experience, stating the above reference number, salary expectations and possible starting date, preferably by E-Mail to email@example.com.
HUMANCUBIC is a leading recruitment boutique for finding specialists, executives and independent project experts / interim managers in the functional areas FINANCE | TRANSFORMATION | DATA.
For more from HUMANCUBIC and other interesting engagements, please visit www.humancubic.de.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
T: +49 211 94254 7300